v10.5.64.37936 [8 Aug 2017]
- Added new features to My Home. Now you can launch up to 4 recently played games from the top of My Home.
- Updated the Origin client embedded browser - expect faster browsing and improved memory usage.
- Revamped My Home page for users without any games…yet.
- Created new notification options and added a notification center to the main nav menu. You will now receive an alert when you get a gift, when a game you’ve pre-ordered is ready for preload and when a new game has launched.
- Fixed an error preventing users from adding items to their Origin wishlist through The Sims official site.
- Fixed a bug that stopped Ctrl Alt numeral commands from switching chat tabs.
- Fixed an error that stopped visual and audio notifications from working when a game finished downloading. Now you’ll always know when it’s time to play.
- Fixed an issue that stopped videos on product pages from playing on first click for some users.
- Improved error messaging when a user goes offline during checkout in the Origin store.
- Shooed away some other pesky bugs.
v10.4.17.36908 [16 Jan 2017]
Added support for 4K and other high DPI scaling resolutions.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
v10.3.5.6379 [17 Nov 2016]
May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
v9.55.409 [7 Oct 2014]
- Chat rooms allow you to chat with a bunch of friends or teammates all at once.